Shepherd Huts for Farm Diversification
With falling crop prices, loss of EU subsidies and other economic uncertainty following Brexit, there has never been a better time for farmers and landowners in the UK to find other ways to generate revenue from their land. Doing so will help make your farm business more profitable and increase its stability in the future.
Budget conscious Brits are now more likely than ever to holiday in the UK, and this has shown with the UK holiday market growing sharply year on year since 2009. With their rich agricultural heritage, Shepherd Huts are the ideal guest accommodation to place on a farm!
Funds and grants from several organisations exist to help farms invest in new infrastructure and many of these grants can help pay towards an investment such as our luxury Shepherd Huts.
If you own a farm and are seeking a new source of revenue, we can:
- Build you bespoke Shepherd Huts that will attract guests and can generate enough revenue to pay for itself within three years.
- Obtain Planning Permission for you to change the use of parts of your land from agricultural to holiday accommodation.
- Provide information and support during your grant application process.
- Help explore other funding and finance methods.
- Help provide marketing assistance so that you can even start taking bookings before your huts have been built!